[VAC] Re: who's got the trailer with cork floors?

 Just wanted to thank everyone for their replies about flooring,vapour
barrier etc.Very helpful.

 I think I have decided to go with cork.Love what Daisy was able to do with
hers and the fact that this will be something I can install myself.

 I ripped out the yucky carpet that was in my trailer and took a closer look
at the original tiles yesterday.Long story short,the tiles have now been
removed as well!The subfloor is completely solid....now I guess I just have
to attack it with a belt sander before laying the cork.Will also have to
source the product.Home Depot only carries cork that has been glued to some
pressed wood and is ready to lay as tongue in groove....I want JUST cork
tiles.Will see what I can find later today.

 Still lot's of other work to be done before the floor goes down
anyway......what have I got myself into? :)

Charlotte