[VAC] Re: Extending the Twin bed/settee

Hi Charlotte,

Several years ago, I asked Billy Pollard in Jackson, Mississippi if I could
make a direct swap with him. He found an identical bed in one of his Quonset
Hut spare parts buildings and I did the deed (hardware and all). It took me
less than two hours. Simple enough and the price was right.

Why am I telling you this? Regardless of where you live, it might be
beneficial to check what's hanging around in storage lots at various RV
dealerships. I've found more bone yards that way than I have storage room to
carry the stuff I just have to have.   <grin>

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net