[VAC] Re: No Subject

I'm going to CC this back to the list so others can chime in.

The dents are hard and expensive to fix, can you live with them?

The hole in the shell can be patched, but to fix it, you need to replace
the whole sheet $$$$$

The tambours will probably be ok if you cleanout their tracks, and
lubricate with silicone.

The clear coat is also a problem, I think there is only one place beside
the factory that can redo that.

The stuff on the windows is a sort of UV filter thing that can perfectly
well be scraped off.

I would not buy it until you hook it up to water, plug it in, charge up
the battery and gas tanks and make every thing work. Leaky tanks, dead
fridge or hot water heater, leaky pipes. Some of these are worse than
others, but it all costs $$$$ to fix.

If you want to restore and or generally fix it up and make it purdy, you
might want to wait for the next one. If you want to go camping and
everything works, go for it.

I would think $ will depend on what works, that is you can SEE it work.

Daisy