[VAC] Vulkem

...and on the Vulkem topic:

 I have been trying for the last two weeks to locally source Vulkem
636,which is what is suggested for sealing old Airstreams.I need some soon
for my polishing project on my '67 unit.I am in Canada,so maybe that is why
I am having troubles finding it....but my local Vulkem supplier suggested
Sikaflex 221(available in gray)instead.Said it was slightly superior to
Vulkem 636.

 Anyone used Sikaflex before?Curuous if I should go ahead and trust his
judgement,or mail order some Vulkem 636?

Charlotte