[VAC] Tow Vehicle Weight

Hi Jeff Griffin,

As you may read from my posts, we've towed our 1977 31' Airstream (8500#s)
throughout Mexico, Canada and the USA for the last 12 years with our 1978
Ford Van E-250 (9,000#s).

In my opinion, Scott said it like it is. Our experiences have been similar
to those of Scott, even as far back as the 1960s when we first began towing
travel trailers.

If you hear different opinions from others, ask for details about exactly
which tow vehicle and which trailer, how often did (or does) towing occur
and most importantly, where are the tow vehicle and trailer located so you
can inspect them.  Get descriptive factual data, not "Yes or No" answers or
evaluative adjectives (super, great, wonderful, fantastic) to your
questions.

Then, get back to the VAC list with your data. We'd like to read an actual
example of reality that is contradictory to our experiences.  It never hurts
to do a reality check.      <grin>

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net