[VAC] Membership revisited

You may recall that I was wavering on WBCCI/VAC membership some time ago. I
elected to become a 'friend' of the VAC, understanding that I would be able
to attend VAC rallies, but not WBCCI rallies.

Well, I got a letter today in response to my reply to Kathy Adams,
membership director of the WBCCI , as to why I was not renewing my
membership.

In that letter, and I quote, she says "As a member of the Vintage Club and
WBCCI you are able to attend a Vintage event. If you are not a member of
WBCCI, you cannot attend any Vintage Event". End quote.

So, what's the deal? Sounds like arm twisting to me.

Bob Hightower
'76 Sov