[VAC] Plywood veneer repairs

Dear chris Elliot,

The plywood veneers can easily be reglued back together with Elmer's type
wood glue. You'll need some clamps. Getting the glue way down in the cracks
is best done with a long skinny knife you can wash later.

The interior of our rig ('65) was badly damaged due to the loss of two
windows and the central skylight with no attempt to repair those items made
in about 9 years. We've become very resourceful in patching missing veneer
pieces. That's a bit more difficult but the results are worth the effort. You
would see if you were here, the grain matched pieces (Mahogany) that were
original from the factory...all repaired and polyurethaned sitting in our
home, for the moment.

Anyone who would like to see some photos on that send us a note. Thganks,
Stuart and Bonnie Resor