[VAC] Re: Bambi 12v/110v System

Hi all -

Lots of folks have responded, but since Chris put in "Sherry would know" I
have to let you know that I do! There is no charging system except from the
vehicle line. I use a solar panel to keep my battery charged when I'm
parked. The fuse panel on my '63 Bambi is in the storage compartment right
next to the battery compartment on the curb side. But you need to know that
there can be differences between Bambi's, even when they're the same year
made in the same plant. Things weren't the same in "production" lines back
then. (Although Chris and I were twins before he sold his.)

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC, WDCU, TCT