[VAC] Re: Fw: Water Heater continued

Yes I replaced the thermocouple and the pilot will stay on indefinitely, but
once I turn on the gas it shuts off after a minute or two. Its a mastery
since it has been working great up to this point. I would try the torch
method, but I just got back from taking the trailer to storage. I am going
to call Chris Jones over at Bob Jones RV here in Houston to see if he can
take a look at it. Thanks for all the input Jim, I will post the results
once I find out what was wrong.