Forrest & Jeri Bone
4 High Street
Bradenton, Florida 34208
Visit us at tincantourists.com

I replied with:

That is truly a beauty.  How about some details?

-Tom

And Forrest replied with:

The owner that it was a "Wally Byam". We talked some and he said he was Curtis Aircraft on some of the inner aluminum panels. He did some interesting things with the interior. Double bed in back, new bath, funky paint on walls. He put on a coat of latex, then glaze, and them used saran wrap to give it a textured look. He had the original sink and refrig. He put everything else in. He polished with rouge bars (Tripoli) and a wheel.
Forrest & Jeri Bone
4 High Street
Bradenton, Florida 34208
Visit us at tincantourists.com

Take a look at a copy of Forrest's picture of the trailer at http://www.tompatterson.com/VAC/P2220028.jpg.  If you haven't been to the Tin Can Tourist website, take the time to tour it at http://www.tincantourists.com/.

-Tom