[VAC] 1968 Tradewind restoration in Florida

I have a 1968 Tradewind 24 and I have started to renovate it, but
don't really have the time. The bath floor has a sag, which is the
main thing to be done, and I will have someone refinish the mahogany
interior.  Does anyone know someone or someplace in Florida who would
make that repair, and refurbish the gas stove, heater and refrig?  I
have done the electrical system and water system already. I'd also
like to find someone to polish it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Rob Rose
1968 Tradewind International