[VAC] Re: Clecos Size

Jeff,
When I replaced a piece of skin on my 60 Caravanner, I used a hand operated
hole punch to put 1/8" holes in the new skin piece using the old piece as a
pattern.  I used 1/8" Clecos to hold it in place on the trailer with a
Cleco in every hole.  When I removed a Cleco to install a rivet, I drilled
the hole again to the correct size for the rivet which is slightly larger
than 1/8".  I used a little caulk on the rivet to make sure there was a
water tight seal.

Maybe this helps.

Garnett
60 Caravaner