[VAC] Re: Bambi Skins

Actually Wendy, my Bambi doesn't need any skins replaced.  And I was corrected in my wrong assumption that the panels were flat.  It seems that the 7 skin caps did indeed use compound curves.  Your metal shop suggestion is a good one however.

Now I'm off to get that Gawd-awful gold shag carpet out of there and replace the blue lightbulbs in the interior lamps . . .

Or I could just turn the thing into a mini disco!  Wanna dance?

Joe Insinga
'61 Bambi (interior by the Bee Gee's)