[VAC] noxious fumes and recessed lights

Hi Vac'ers
we recently instaled a macerator and routed the gray out a different
outlet.now occationally the trailor fills with this NASTY odor.
Help!!!!!!!!!!we're full timers and while I am flexable I do have my
limits!!!!!!!!!!!It seems to be worse when the bathtub drain it pluged
however the smell is sooooooooo badddddddddd I may be hallucinating.
        Also we have recessed lights in much of the trailor. little round
lights about 2inches in diamiter. they have little white plastic gaskets
that keep them in the ceiling. one of these broke. any ideas about getting
one of these.
thanks
Gina