[VAC] Re: Refer Door

Hey again Randy:

Reading this e-mail jogged my memory banks (takes a lot of jogging these
days).

A couple of years ago I happened to stop in at an out of the way RV place in
Arcata, CA.  The guy who owned the place was rebuilding a fridge in his
old-time shop while I was talking to him.  Might be worth a call.  Lots of
stuff laying around. Big yard of old trailers stored there.  A real
knowledgeable guy.

Travelmaster RV Center
707.822.4833
John Torrana

I stopped in to see if he had a tail light (Reflect-o-lite 110-150) laying
around.  He rummaged around in several drawers and came up with one (very
used).  Gave it to me.  It's that kind of a place.

GQ '67 Safari