[VAC] Re: Removing interior paint

Hi all,
My wife and I have been and are still removing three coats of house paint
from the inside of our Trade Wind. The last layer had some type of texture
in it, possibly sand!! We removed all of the layers with a very caustic
paint remover. It's called Aircraft Stripper and it is ever powerful. If you
by chance get it in your eyes, you are to squeeze a lemon in it to
neutralize the stuff. It comes in a light blue gallon can and is hard to
find.

Brad Norgaard
'59 Trade Wind
Phoenix