[VAC] Airstream Vandalism

Hello All

I'm looking for advice. On a recent camping trip, a person or persons decided to scratch their names into the skin of my 1968 Caravel. This happened while my wife and I were mountain biking. We've also noticed some scratches from time to time that indicate others have had a similar urge to mark up our silver twinkie.

We are planning a lengthy cross crountry trip, and plan to do a lot of sightseeing and bike riding away from the trailer.

Has anyone else experienced similar vandalism while camping? Is a shiny metal trailer too much of a temptation for some folks? How can I avoid future vandalism?

Thanks in Advance

Jeff