[VAC] New member w/1963 Bambi

Hello fellow Vintage Airstreamers. I own a 1963 Bambi. I have started to polish the skin (going slow). I plan to competely restore my Bambi to as close to original condition as posible. If you have sugestions please let me know.
My wife and I also own a 1987 34' Excella. We are members third generation members of WBCCI and have just joined VAC. We are in our mid 30s and we are amazed at the energy level of the WBCCI members in our unit. I would strongly recommend any and everone join WBCCI.

KE