[VAC] Re: Penetrating Epoxy

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the additional notes. We live in the Arizona desert, and it's
naturally very warm and dry here. We've been blessed with temperatures
in the 70's this month, and no rain or moisture to speak of. The water
system hasn't been used in a very long while, maybe years, so the wood
is quite dry, and probably willing to drink up as much epoxy as I can
get on it. As I said in my prior message, I'm not too concerned with the
resulting finish, as it will be hidden under the couch, bed, and shower
for the most part. I think I will however do this on the one small
section in front of the shower, as the wood isn't as badly damaged, and
it will be getting a new layer of sheet vinyl upon completion.

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander