[VAC] FW: Tanks for everything

Hi Jim,
This trailer has not been used by me, yet. I bought it at the end of Oct and
started tearing it apart. Everything is out of it now and I just finished
replacing (patching) the floor.  I expect that I will be doing about 60%
boon docking. Like many I purchased the trailer and the more I got into it
the more that needed to come out.  I am trying to stay the middle road and
not spend too much money, at the same time I don't want any failures while
out trying enjoy a vacation. That is why I am soliciting the expert
opinions.
Thanks
Ray Pillar
66 Safari