[VAC] Ford diesel puller cavitation?

Hi All,

Recently I read several posts concerning cavitation and damage to power
stroke diesels.  This prompted me to check my manual to see what it said
about additive intervals.  What I find is that green colored specification
ESE-M97B44-A requires addition of FW-16 at 15K mile intervals.  However, if
the  motor has yellow colored specification WWS-M97B51-A1 coolant, the
Owner's Guide says NOT TO USE THE ADDITIVE.  The more we learn, the less we
know?

                      '69 Safari, Joy

'02 F250 super duty P.S. diesel 4X4 quad cab puller!