[VAC] Re: Intellipower Installation Question

I didn't wait for my Univolt unit to fry my battery and opted to install the
IntelliPower and Charge wizard.  The only things that I added were a
receptacle for a plug in in lieu of direct AC wiring and running a new
ground wire for the DC.  I used the existing Red and White (positive and
negative) wires connected to the IntelliPower.  I left all the original
fuses in place!  Haven't had a bit of trouble with my battery or the
IntelliPower since.

                                           '69 Safari, Joy