[VAC] Intellipower Installation Question

To those who have installed the Progressive Dynamics Intellipower unit:

Have any of you installed fuses between the various circuits and the converter?  I
understand the converter unit itself provides for a circuit breaker functionality, but
it appears to be for only one circuit.  I decided that the first upgrade to my
Tradewind would be the Intellipower unit, good thing because I have discovered the
Univolt is dead!  Thanks for any advice.

Rick Ellis
1972 Tradewind