[VAC] Re: ark model and alterations thereof

I have a 61 Tradewind that was originally purchased by my aunt and uncle.
Originally it only had a 12v light bulb which shared the  overhead fixture
in the kitchen with a 110v bulb. There are separate switchs for the 12v and
110v bulbs mounted on the fixture. There was also a flush mounted light in
the ceiling in the bed area that was 12v. It had a push switch mounted in
the edge of the the lens. The fixture and lens looks similar to the outside
porch light mounted in the side on later A/S trailers. These lights were
originally hooked to the tow vehicle battery. As best as I can tell that was
the entire 12v system unless there had been an air pump in the water system.
As I remember my uncle talking about it there was a toilet in the rear curb
side corner sitting on a pedistalthat hid the black water tank. My uncle
redid the bathroom to increase b/w capacity, make it easier to dump with a
street side valve and outlet. He did this by making a new tank of
fiberglass. The tank was similar except it was elongated across the back
with the outlet pointing downward just outside of the street side frame
rail. The tank went under the rebuilt sink vanity and ended up at the bottom
of the closet. He also mounted a grey tank in the bottom of the closet
hooked to the sinks that exited through the floor. Outside he put two elbows
and then valves to feed a common T to the outlet. It made a really slick
installation.  Phil