[VAC] Shared Resources

Hello everybody.

I have been restoring my 1957 Caravanner for the past 6 months and man has
it been a challenge! I think the hardest part has been to find solid
resources for restoration materials. You folks have directed me to some
great sites where I found flooring, polishing, paint supplies and more. Your
help has made a big difference in my restoration, and I want to pay you back
for your support.

My day job is in the Internet business, so I took advantage of some server
space and bandwidth to create a site dedicated to Airstream resources. I'm
hoping this site will make it easier for us all to find Airstream-related
sites and vendors. The web address is:

http://www.airstreamtrailers.com

Please take a moment to check it out. If you see any links that should be
added or omitted, please don't hesitate to email me directly.

Thank you for your help. Enjoy.

Dan Burke
1957 Caravanner