[VAC] Re:

Hey T-Bird,
    Thanks for the info on the black water tank in the older "Streams." I have a "57"
Overlander and it has a commode that sits atop a tank as is described in the info you
furnished. The "throne" dumps into its tank which is sealed by the dump valve
underneath the tank. The grey water drain (sink and shower) ties into the system under
the valve and any water that goes into the sink/shower goes on the ground!! I will
probably buy one of the portable tanks that you hook up once you are at the campsite
to take care of the grey water.
Lots of luck with your project.
Jerry (freezing in GA again!)
WBBCI -VAC