[VAC] Re: '58 Overlander Electric Brake Wiring

Unless someone has really messed it up, the standard practice is to keep it,
along with a few spare fuses - but they are rarely if ever needed unless
something is dreadfully wrong - and needs to be corrected.  Our '57 flying
cloud still has a pair in the original pack - and a price of 49cents for the
two on it.

If you add AC, then another separate panel can added along with new primary
wiring, and the old panel can be used then as a sub panel downstream of the
new panel.  Adding a converter and batt charger, you'll probably use the
circuit that went to the 110V Hot Water heater.

I recommend the book 'Managing 12volts' by Harold Barre:
http://www.airstream.org/reading.html

Best of luck,
RJ