[VAC] Re: ront "gaucho" '

I've noticed quite a number of posts over the months, asking how to
rebuild the gaucho couches in older coaches. If there isn't a readily
available source for plans, I'd be more than happy to both photograph,
and draw up plans diagramming the way that my front gaucho works for
fellow VAC'ers. Mine is probably specific to 50's models, but with a
little work it is probably suitable for just about any year and model
that has room for it. Let me know off list (mailto:tbyrd@idiom.com) if
this is something that you would find useful.

--
Ted Byrd
'58 Overlander