[VAC] '58 Overlander Electric Brake Wiring

Greetings all,

I spent the last week installing a new 7-pin wiring harness on the
Overlander, discovering in the process that whoever wired the last
harness disregarded the color convention. No real surprise there. After
a bit of analysis and probing, I at least have the marker, license
plate, tail, turn, and brake lights working. That's four of the seven
wires accounted for. :) I know there are no reverse lights on my coach,
so the yellow aux. line from the harness is just going to get a wire
nut. I have no battery, or 12v appliances/lights, so what, if anything,
do I do with the charge line? It was connected to what looks like the
solid copper 110v wiring, which didn't seem wise, so I've disconnected
it. Lastly, I have the blue brake line left from the harness to figure
out.

Now, I have three wires on the trailer side without corresponding wires
coming from the harness. I have a small, black, probably 18 gauge or
smaller wire (similar to the wire used for the running lights) which the
brake line was connected to, though I doubt it's brakes, and I haven't
been able to figure out where it goes, or what to do with it. The other
two in the trailer are green and yellow, heavier gauge, and the pair are
encased within a red sheath. My guess is that these are the brake wires,
though I'm confused about how I should connect them to the harness.
Would I connect the blue brake line to one, and the charge line to the
other? Or is one a ground? The prior owner had the auxiliary line
connected to the green wire, and the ground line connected to the yellow
wire.

Anyone out there with a late 50's model have a pair of similarly
colored, heavy gauge wires in a red sheath like this?  Any and all
advice would be greatly appreciated!! I would like to apologize for the
number of posts I've sent over the last week. I hope I'm not being too
much of a pain in everyone's butt.

Thanks for your time!

--
Ted Byrd