[VAC] Adding Grey/Black Tanks

I am in the planning stages for a major restoration on a 56 Caravanner. The
56 came with a toilet, no shower and no storage tank. I would like to
rebuild the toilet area into a shower. Most of the campgrounds I go to have
toilets but no showers.

Does anyone have information on adding a grey or black tank to a trailer? I
presume it needs to be wide and flat and would install below the floor for
drainage. Any instructions, pictures or guidance would be greatly
appreciated as I plan for this task.

Thanks as always!

Charles

Santa Cruz, CA