[VAC] Inteli-volt installation

 Dear Friends:
I bought the Inteli-volt 9100 series 60 amp unit with Charge Wizard to see if this would fix my 12 volt problems on my 1969 Overlander.  When I got into it I saw my trailer had a Newmark charger/inverter unit insted of a Univolt.  Getting it out was very simple, but there are a couple questions re: installing the Inteli-volt.  First, the AC input is a grounded plug & I assume I'll install an AC receptacle there where the Newmark was hard wired.
1) Is there any advantage/disadvantage to putting a GFCI outlet there?  My instincts suggest this might be more trouble down the road w/ frequent tripping of the breaker.
2) the DC output from the Newmark was four colored wires (red, yellow, grey, blue) from four fused terminals.  These had amperage ratings from 10 to 30 amps.  The Inteli-volt has two positive & two negative  terminals and two 30 amp fuses.  Anyone know what goes where?  I had noticed after a flurry of posting on "filtered" 12V issues that my cell phone charger worked in the rear bath cigarette lighter plug but not in the lighter receptacle by the TV shelf.  This led me to believe that the latter was unfiltered with the Newmark.  I also had significant AC current running along a 12V line from measuring at the rear control panel (probable cause of 2 dead car stereo units I had installed).
Thanks for your wisdom & patience
Jeff Miller
KCMO
69 Overamper