[VAC] Re: replacment heater

That's a good question.  The heater that I am replacing is not original.
Or at least the venting is not original.  The heater it self is a Glenn
Aire 11T. There is no ductwork inside the trailer at all.  It looks like
a previous owner changed the heater to the Glenn Aire that requires two
large 4" external vents.  They then made a real mess of the vent cover
outside the trailer.  I plan to fix that.  The Glenn Aire is a 7,700 BTU
output heater and did a very good job heating the main part of the
trailer (when it worked).  However, we live in No Calif. and do not
typically camp at sub zero temperatures.  I have noted that it does get
rather chilly in the bathroom, which is at the farthest end away from
the trailer.  Interestingly, there is a grille for a vent in the
bathroom.  I wonder if there was once ducting from the furnace to the heater?

Anybody out there know what the original heating set up was for a Globetrotter?
thanks
leslie