[VAC] Re: replacment heater

Dr.Gereld J. ,
Dont give up on that hydro -flame , Mine has given me good service for weeks
at a time , 24/7 , after a basic clean up . It would be hard to find another
furnace that would fit in front of the wheelwell where its located in my 67
caravel , plus as you were discussing , it needs no electricity when
boondocking .
  I use a co detector , and keep an eye in it making sure the flame is good
.
Runs like a charm for me , heats the trailer well once it gets warmed up
,and uses surprisingly little propane .
Chris
67 caravel - always looking for hydroflame parts - if anyone replaces one