[VAC] Re:

Thanks Tryke, My "throne" is sitting on a fiberglass (?) tank about 2'x2'x1'. The tank
was apparently installed later. I really don't know. It  is a "throne" because it is
very high!! When I finish the redo I'll get some pictures up so all can see my
"Kingdom!" Jim G. Thanks and if I decide later to take on this project I have the
source you provided. About the cleaner I mentioned before, I talked with the sales rep
and he said it was good for our trailers and would make polishing much easier. Ha! The
name of the product is Natures Way. Just renamed the old product that was called Raw
Strength from National Chemical Co.Will try it and let the list know the results. It
is expensive. Something like $30 a gallon.

Jerry
57 Overlander (redo in progress)