[VAC] Removing Windows - 64 Globetrotter

I recently started replacing the decaying rubber seals around the edges
of my 64 Globetrotter windows. (Ace Hardware carries 3/16" closed cell
neoprene that is a PERFECT fit).  The sides and bottom are very easy to
access, but the top strip is buried under the top lip of the window.
Before I break anything trying to figure it out myself, I thought I
would ask for advice on how to remove the window to gain access to the
top edge. Any advice or suggestions is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Charles Willson

Santa Cruz, CA
'64 Globetrotter