[VAC] Re: macerator

Before you go to the trouble and expense of installing a macerator, take a
look at www.sewersolution.com. I bought one of these from the website at the
special deal offered there. It arrived promptly, and has worked wonderfully,
performing exactly as advertised. It has pumped and liquified the waste in
my holding tank, even though I don't use as much water to flush with as I
should in order to maximize times between tank dumps. Unless you really need
to pump the stuff long distances or up a considerable hill, I think the
Sewer Solution is all you need, is much cheaper, installs with a twist of
the wrist, and doesn't require any power at all.

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines