[VAC] Re: aserator hookup

No, it is not necessary especially in that the battery is so close.  It
would look very factory to do that but it is not required.  Come off of the
positive side of the battery with a heavy guage in line fuse holder (I like
ATC style, plug in type) and run an 8 ga. wire to the 30amp. control switch
and then to the pump.  Be sure the ground in large ga. and tied well to the
chassis or if you can easily go to the negative side of the battery.

If you have any other questions, feel free to call me on my toll free
number (21-877-275-4462).  This line is for tech questions for GMC
motorhomes but in that I own the company, I can do what I want, right!

Jim Bounds