[VAC] Tambour Doors

Daisy,
Thanks for the info.  I really didn't think the tambour was wood, maybe
pressed wood or some kind of wood product, but now that you mention it I
guess it might be plastic.  And I have cleaned them  thats where I got idea
to varnish them to keep them shiny, since they were shiny when wet.  They
are in great condition so I think I'll just keep them that way and not do
anything.  I sure don't want to mess up.  This group is great, just
discussing and idea might just keep you from getting into trouble.
DANA in TEXAS