[VAC] Re: PJM-> MEK

thats pretty evil stuff there Tom , known to cause cancer in California (and
everywhere else too ) , its for catalizing polyester to make plastic , and I hope
your friend has his affairs in order , cause that stuff will take him sooner or
later ,its inevitable you ingest some no matter what protection you use ,
especially using it to clean with.
   However its always the vile chemicals that are really hazardous that work the
best ! , but I wouldnt use that , if not for the health fx , then for the price ,
its expensive too.
Chris