[VAC] Re: Varnish Tambour doors- repairs

Hi Dana,  We recently purchased a 73' Overlander as well.  The tailer is in
very good condition except the tambour is in desperate need of repair.  I
would be interested to know how you went about your repairs to the tambour.
Did you remove the tambour to do the repairs or can it be repaired while
still in the lockers/cupboards. If it needs to be removed, what is involved?
As for glue, it seems to me I would need something that will remain pliable.
Do you have any suggestions? What kind of material did you use for backing?

Greg in Nova Scotia, Canada