[VAC] Re: Alumunum folding cot

Hi, I have been reading the threads on upper bunks. It made me think of the
factory setup in my sister and her husband's 1974 Argosy 24 ft. with twin
beds. As I remember the bunks are made up of two upolstered cushions about
12 in. wide hinged together the length of the twin bed. When you folded the
bed up, the cushion toward the isle folded under the outside cushion and the
whole unit folded against the wall. It was designed in such a way that when
folded it made the bottom bed like a sofa, so when they were both folded the
trailer had 3 sofas. I am sorry I do not remember what supported the bunks
when they were in the up position.   Phil