[VAC] Been working on mine.

It's been a while since I've been by, saw only a few posts and thought I'd
jump in and fill you guys in on what I did on my Christmas vacation.

My wife gave me one of the most expensive gifts I could ask for, time
during the holiday to work on the trailer.  Time is the most valuable thing
to me and I directed a bit toward my 63 Tradewind.

Replaced the floor, rebuilt the frig, galley & overhead cabinets, replaced
the front sofa with a custom A/V cabinet, covered the ceiling and added a
few lights.  If you go over to my web site (www.gmccoop.com) and click on
the "Airstream" page you can see some pics.  The style may not be to
everyones taste but I think its pretty interesting.  The bedroom area will
be done in a more natural style using taupes, tans, and other earth tones.

I still have a long way to go but things are shaping up.  The carpet goes
in tonight and we're supposed to sleep in it at a rally this weekend, wish
us luck.

Jim Bounds