[VAC] Re: Alumunum folding cot

Hello, Bobby ...

I had the folding cot/bunk beds in my ' 73 twin Sovereign and my daughters slept on them until the trailer sold when they were at least 10-12 years old. I don't know if they are still available or not -- I haven't seen any in a long time except for those in older Airstreams. They were very pricey when they were available. A handy guy like you could probably rig up something similar. I've seen aluminum cots that could probably could be adapted at some place. Maybe Sams Club or Cabelas. You might try www.cabelas.com to see if they have them.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind