[VAC] Resor's 6 volt thing

Hi Stuart and Bonnie,

Who knows, maybe you are embarked on a lifetime career of immense enjoyment.
Why do I say that? Simple. The restoration of an Airstream is limited only
by an inclination to bring each component back to it's original splendor (or
make it better than original) (or twice as better as original). <grin>

For most of us, there are always little and big things to restore, replace
or repair ("conquering each challenge" were your words). Then, there are
those of us who redo what we've done before - because we've used our
Airstream day after day and year after year.  Those with perfectionistic
tendencies may notice their "to do" list gathering new jobs as fast as the
old jobs are done.

Some of our relatives heard about me fixing "this" and repairing 'that" on
our Airstream. They used to think Airstreams had a lot go wrong with them
until they realized our Airstream had taken us to all the states on the
continent. A few years later, they noticed we'd been to all the provinces in
Canada. When we started visiting the 31 states in Mexico, they got the
picture. Now they look upon our 25 year old Airstream as "one sturdy RV."

BUT, they still scratch their heads when they see our 24 year old Ford Van
hooked up to the Airstream. Why would anyone keep an old truck to tow an old
Airstream? Each of us has our quirks. Some of us have more than our share
(perhaps a lot more).

Have a safe New Year's Holiday,

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net