[VAC] Raising the AS

Hello again:  Here I go with more questions....I would like to raise the body
my 1969 Tradewind a couple of inches.  The reasons for this are many.  RJ has
let me know that there are no springs to move around.  Without changing the
axles, is there another way?  Someone suggested replacing the shocks with
heavy duty ones with an overload shock spring around it....he thought this
might get an inch or two.   any thoughts?   Tom Fairbank, 1969 25ft Tradewind