[VAC] Heater issues

Jim Greene:  I have been following the posts on problems with the heater and
you had mentioned contacting Suburban.  The heater in my Tradewind works well
except once it gets going a knocking sound becomes constant.  It sound like
something is hitting the fan. I feel I will need to get into the unit and see
what the problem is but I need to know what it looks like in there.  Do you
know if a manual is available for these 1969 model Suburban heaters or how I
can contact Suburban?   Thanks
Tom Fairbank
1969 25ft Tradewind