[VAC] Re: '64 Overlander Windows

OK, I'm stumped.  Don't think I've ever seen that type of mechanism in an
Airstream - in houses, yes.  I think Fred Coldwell said he has something
similar in his '64 Globetrotter, but I went back and reviewed the photo
archives to see if I could find anything like that.  The '64 GT I have there
has the conventional openers and bottom hook latches:
http://www.VintageAirstream.com/archives/64GT/64GT.html

Anyone else out there have this type of mechanism?   Need a picture of it.
Something new to learn!  You got my attention now...

RJ
VintageAirstream.com