[VAC] Re: '64 Overlander Windows

  RJ:

   Looking at the '64 GT photos you linked in your message
above, the hold-tight latches are not at the bottom of the
inner window frame, but are at the lower sides of the inner
window frame.  So I just double-
checked my trailer again, and there is no evidence that any
hold-tight latches were ever installed on the lower inner
sides of the window frames in my 1964 GT, as shown in your
photos. Perhaps mine is a 4:30 p.m. Friday afternoon-built
trailer??

   My window opening mechanisms look the same, but my crank
handles are more like a "T" than like the ones shown.

Fred C.