[VAC] Re: winter towing

I have to say that I am in the same mind set about driving on ice/snow -
there are so many variables and everything can change so fast, snow to ice
with just a slight change in elevation/temperature.  I would stop somewhere
as soon as I could safely get off the road if I have my choice.  And another
thing is the ability of the other drivers on the road, out here in Colorado
we get a lot of skiers from sunny warm climates, who rent an SUV and think
they can drive on snow/ice because they have a macho car and endanger the
lives of those of us who are capable of driving on snow safely. Slush is bad
as well, pulls you all over the road when it is deep and visibility is
another factor no one has mentioned, blowing snow at night is awful and can
be bad in the day time as well. I am a fair weather camper, I am afraid!

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113