[VAC] Re: winter towing

As the author of the original post, I whole heartedly agree with you Jim
about not driving on ice...this is why I was asking about snow & slush!
Driving solo on ice is foolhardy at best. No way I would take my Airstream
on any road knowing that there was ice. I like my trailer the way it is
thank you! And if while on the road conditions changed to ice, or even
threatened to ice I would be one of the first ones to find a safe place to
park! I was just looking for pointers on how to handle the rig in bad
weather if I find myself in an unexpected winter storm when my wife and I go
to visit parents in Florida over the Christmas break.

Scott